Saturday, August 15, 2009

Motivation

A while back I was going through google looking for bible teaching. I ran across a web site called Generation Word. I had never heard of the bible teacher at that time, so I stopped and checked it out. From that day which was well over a year ago if not longer, I have visited this site daily. It is packed full of great verse by verse teachings. The teacher is Galyn Wiemers, and he is truly a man sent by God for this purpose. I have recently been in contact with Mr. Wiemers and he has really helped me by answering some question I have struggled with for a time now.

Honestly it is galyn Wiemer's teaching that has inspired me to go deeper, and to teach the Word of God verse by verse. I have his blog to the right of this post. His teaching site is as following.
www.generationword.com
You will find teachings, studt helps, and even online videos of the Bible School he teaches. You will not be the same. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment